Monday, July 16, 2007

Car news

At Avis, we love hearing from satisfied customers who are so happy with their pleasant car rental experience that they send us emails and letters. That's the best compliment you can give our hard-working team - a pat on the back and a referral to your family and friends next time they're looking for more than just a dependable vehicle. At AVIS we provide unsurpassed quality and personalized caring service by associates who are empowered to do what it takes to make your rental memorable . That's The Avis Experience. Come back each Monday, and check out what our customers have to sayajaxinclude(includefiles, "random")Week of June 4th"I am writing to you to thank and recognize an exceptional agent employed by Avis, Nesa. Nesa assisted me last week in my rental pick up at JFK and she demonstrated an understanding and concern for my particular needs which surpassed my expectations. When I had to return to change the car due to a defective radio, again Nesa and her colleague, Solomon, resolved my dilemma with expediency and efficiency, changing the car and having me back on the road in minutes. All in all, I am delighted with the service I have received. In today's world, it is rare to be treated in such a pleasant and caring manner, with a true smile, as Nesa and Solomon treated me. I travel to New York every two to three months. You can be assured of my continued patronage with AVIS as long as you continue to employee such model agents."

No comments: